At Unique Imaging Concepts, we combine our expertise and customer service with the latest imaging technology to produce the highest quality custom prints on the market. Our specialties are Dye Sublimation and UV Direct Printing. With these two processes, we can offer a wide range of printing options to meet our clients’ needs:
- Large Format printing up to 48×96″ with custom sizes available
- Fine Art Prints Reproduction, Photography, Digital Art, Graphics, Illustrations
- Multi-panel Murals
- Commercial/Corporate/Hospitality Art and signage
- Museum-quality displays and graphics
Dye Sublimation Prints
Dye sublimation is a printing process that uses heat and pressure to embed vibrant, high quality images on a variety of unique surfaces including wood, metal, and fabric. For most of our clients and projects we print on Chromaluxe sublimation substrates produced in the USA. ChromaLuxe sublimation substrates offer unsurpassed color vibrancy and detailed resolution in a durable, archival quality image. Because these prints are rigid and durable, they do not need to be framed behind glass – a huge cost savings for ready-to-hang prints!
- Print high quality images on Aluminum or Wood panels
- Archival, vibrant, and durable
- Great option for ready-to-hang art prints – many mounting options available
- Made from recycled materials; 100% recyclable
- Resistant to scratches, abrasions, chemicals, and fading
UV Direct Printing
UV Direct Printing is a digital printing process that uses ultra-violet light to cure the ink as it is printed. This process is incredibly versatile and is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including fine art reproduction, signage, graphics displays, and much more.
- Print direct to virtually any flat substrate up to 2″ thick: Wood, glass, acrylic, metal, PVC, and more!
- Durable UV-resistant finish
- Perfect for signs and posters, POP displays, exhibition graphics, custom packaging, and art reproduction
Mounting and Framing
We offer many hanging and mounting options to meet our clients’ needs: Float frames, keyhole blocks, edge frames, and more!